HR GDPR Consultancy Services
Our HR GDPR Consultancy services are bespoke and carefully tailored to your needs. We can either work with you on an hourly rate or provide you with a fixed cost for the work you require.
The services we provide include:
- HR Data Retention and Erasure Policy
- Employee Consent Letters
- Review of existing consent clauses in contacts
- Review of existing data protection clauses in contracts
- Subject Access Request Procedure
- HR compliance in respect of GDPR
If you collect any personal data about your employees or users via your website or app, then you must, by law, tell them what you do with that information, why you need it and how you look after it.
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) came into force on 25 May 2018. The GDPR includes specific rules about the way in which you must provide information to the people you collect personal data about. The GDPR also introduced legal accountability for companies who must take ‘appropriate measures’ to comply with the Regulations.
HR GDPR Support Package
HR GDPR Support Package – £300 + VAT
Our HR GDPR Support Package is ideal for those companies that have already identified and mapped out what current data practices need to be revised to be GDPR compliant.
Our package of documents as set out below, provides you with templates that will help you meet the GDPR’s stringent data protection requirements:
- GDPR Data Protection (Privacy) Policy
- Data Retention Policy
- Letter notifying employees of the changes in data protection
- Employee consent letter
- Medical Consent and Data Protection clauses for your contracts of employment
Please get in touch to find out more about our services and how we can support your business, call 01494 817193 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org