Employment Law Services
Employment law advice and support for practical solutions
With increasingly complex employment legislation and harsh penalties for non-compliance, it is becoming more difficult for organisations to adhere to the letter of the law.
Several changes in 2019
In 2019 there are number of changes to UK employment law. Brexit is also likely to have an impact. New minimum wage rates became effective from April 2019, some key changes will be introduced to National Insurance Contributions by The National Insurance Contributions Bill, as well as changes to pay slips effective from 6 April 2019. The government are consulting about other proposed changes which are likely to be effective later this year and in 2020. To ensure you are kept up to date with any proposed changes in employment law, please subscribe to our mailing list.
ELiAction work in close partnership to help your organisation
At Employment Law in Action we work in close partnership with your HR and/or management team to provide professional, quick and cost-effective solutions, tailored to meet your requirements.
Peace of mind
Whether it is as a sounding board for the more straightforward issues, or step by step guidance on complex employee situations we provide practical and commercial advice to keep your organisation and team on track and productive.
We believe that you will benefit from the wealth of knowledge and experience that our team of HR and legal advisers have.
When would you benefit from our assistance?
- We offer practical and effective advice on managing day-to-day issues with your employees.
- We can help guide you through any changes affecting your employees.
- We will advise you on your options and offer practical and commercial suggestions as to how deal with any issues that arise.
Why would you benefit from our assistance?
- You can talk to us as soon as you have concerns about any employee issue.
- We will guide you through the process of managing your employees.
- Fast practical advice means a quick resolution and a reduced risk of tribunal claims.
Our Employment Law Services typically include:
- Unlimited access to our experienced legal advisers
- Review of your handbook and contracts of employment
- Guidance notes, draft letters and documents
- Regular employment updates and reminders
- Fixed fees and no hidden costs
To find out more about our Employment Law Services and how we can support your organisation, please call 01494 817193 or email email@example.com