Professional mediation services for prompt and effective resolution of disputes.
It can be surprisingly easy for a dispute to get out of hand and turn into an expensive, protracted case involving litigation. That is where Employment Law in Action’s trained mediation practitioners can help.
- Are you or your managers spending too much time on disciplinary or grievance processes?
- Do you ever question whether underlying issues can be resolved?
- Are you or your managers locked into a dispute and believe that the outcome will satisfy no-one?
- Have you settled disputes rather than tried to resolve them in other ways?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions then mediation may well be a solution for you.
The Benefits of Workplace Mediation
There are many benefits of using mediation in the workplace.
- It’s suitable for a wide range of workplace issues.
- It can be used for individuals as well as team or group conflicts.
- It can be used at any stage of a dispute. However, it is more successful earlier on.
- It assists both parties to find a resolution to their problems, helps them to start talking again and work productively together
- Conflicts can be resolved in one day and it can be a cost effective solution.
Let us facilitate a mediation process and you could avoid sizeable legal fees and unproductive days in court, as well as the recrimination, frustration and anguish that often go hand-in-hand with the dispute.
Our trained mediation specialists can guide all participants through a sensitive and proven process to resolve issues without litigation. Our mediation services are totally confidential and our practitioners will explain the whole process at the outset, ensuring that everyone is at ease and knows what to expect.
Mediation Option 1
1/2 day round table mediation session, low level issues, no pre-calls needed as not that far escalated, early intervention solution
Mediation Option 2
1/2 day mediation with confidentiality agreement, pre-calls up to 1 hour with each of the employees, prep work
Mediation Option 3
1 day mediation with same prep and pre-calls as 1/2 day